Florida's Adventure Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Florida's Adventure Series

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 13th June 2012, 10:44 pm

Florida sat on her bed, staring at the ceiling. Anything would be better than nothing. What my life needs is more adventure, she thought to herself. Although nothing too crazy she reminded herself as she thought of recent events. But how am I going to get adventure into my life? She pondered this until something hit the plate. That's it! If I don't have adventure, I just have to add it!
Turning on her laptop, Florida pulled up her email and started typing rapidly. Hola mi basca. It's Florida! I am here today to present my proposal to you all: I'm daring each and everyone of you to complete a challenge with me... Of course, these challenges will vary from person to person :3 . Just email with a reply on which challenge you want to do. Oh, and by the way, I highly recommend that you join in this event... It would be most... beneficial for you. Florida stopped typing for a moment to snicker to herself. She continued typing.Email me for your challenges.... I'll be waiting Very Happy . She made sure that everyone she had every met was included in the send list. There were a few emails she didn't recognize, but she still sent it to them. She titled the email "What's up?" and clicked the send button.

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Florida's Adventure Series

Post  Lovino Vargas on 21st June 2012, 1:35 am

Romano hated feeling alone. He was used to it, but that didn't change how awful it felt. Not even a nap following an afternoon of tomato picking seemed like it had cheered him up. Spain would be gone all week trying to help his boss deal with the country's recession, which had already been making him feel a bit under the weather. He didn't even bother trying to see what Italy was doing, as he spends just about every day with that macho potato bastard Germany. He decided to give in and send Spain an email. He just hoped Spain didn't think he missed him or anything, he was just really bored was all! 
To his surprise, Romano found that he already had a message waiting for him. He quickly opened the email and saw that sadly, it wasn't from Spain, but rather from the American state Florida.   He read through the email and snickered halfheartedly. 
" It's just like an American to think that I would have the time to do some stupid challenge, let alone want to! Just reading this email has been a waste of my time...."
He was curious despite himself, wondering just what kind of challenge he would get.
" But fuck, if I don't reply, it will look like I chickened out on the stupid dare! I can't let anyone think I'm a coward, even if it is just an American!"
He started to write his reply: 
'I'm not scared of a challenge, so I'll do whatever you tell me to! But make it quick, because I have a busy schedule so I can't afford to wait very long.'
He hoped she would reply soon, just so he could see that the challenge really was nothing to be afraid of, and so he finally had something to do! Romano drifted off into his second nap that day while waiting, the glow of the laptop fading as it too started to sleep.
Lovino Vargas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 24th June 2012, 11:06 am

Florida say that she had one new email and opened it. She had seen that it was from Romano. Hmmm... Romano.... She looked at a list of challenges and dares that was sitting next to her laptop. After finding something on her list, she began typing. I hope you have a marker on you. These are your options. Option 1: You are to go with me to a department store and you are to draw mustaches on all the mannequins and portraits. Option 2: We are going to walk around town, and you are to draw a mustache on each and every statue we pass. Well, there you are. Pick your choice and then we'll get started. :3

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top