... I don't even know what to call this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

... I don't even know what to call this...

Post  Sarah K Jones on 11th June 2012, 5:17 pm

Prologue: One night all the nations *cough* and states *cough* went to a world meeting, which as usual, ended with bickering and Germany yelling at them all to shut up. After they all went home tired and had a good night's rest. In the morning though, they found themselves as the opposite sex (Boy -> Girl, and Girl -> Boy). Nobody knows how it happened, but it happened when everyone was asleep.

Sarah moaned, the sunlight shined right through the window and onto her face. She rolled over in her bed so her back faced the light. It was no use, she was awake and she wasn't going to go back to sleep. Lazily she sat up, there was a strange feeling, but she figured it must've been the position she slept in. A shower'll help that go away. She thought. Still half asleep, Sarah rain the water and got into the shower. What a wake up call that was!

She screamed, but it was a deeper voice that exited her lips. Her petite girlish figure had been replaced by a sturdy masculine build. She, or more like, he looked at his hands. They were no longer thin and delicate, but the calluses were still there in the same places.

"Wh- Qu'est-ce que c'est?!" He covered his mouth with his hands. The voice was not his, but it was coming from him.
Sarah K Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ... I don't even know what to call this...

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 12th June 2012, 1:07 am

When the light in her bedroom was bright enough to light up the whole room, Marisol found that she had rolled off her bed onto the ground, as usual. She dragged herself off of the ground. For some reason, she felt somewhat heavier than usual. I'm just extra tired this morning, she thought as she walked towards her kitchen. While she was walking, she felt that everything felt just a little bit futher down. She shrugged the thought away.
Walking into the kitchen, she opened the fridge to get some orange juice. After a refreshing glass, she prepared Rex's morning meal. She walked over to the gator and gave him his food. For some reason, the gatorr tried to bite Marisol's hand, but was unsucessful.
"Geez... Ungrateful child..." Marisol shook her head. Then she realized that her voice sounded deeper...No... It sounded like a guy's voice.Ugh, must be coming down with something, she thought, as she made her way to the medicine shelf. Realizing she had nothing in there, she went in her bathroom to check. When she looked in the mirror, she didn't blink when she saw the body of a teenage boy.
"I've definetly got something," the boy uttered.

Last edited by Marisol Carriedo Jones on 15th June 2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovino Vargas on 14th June 2012, 11:22 pm

Romano was jolted from his deep slumber by an annoying, ear peircing shriek. His attitude only worsened when he looked at the clock and noticed it was just 7:30 AM, nowhere near the noon he had been striving for. He decided to investigate the manner, being just as curious as he was upset. When he groggily stood to storm out of the room, he noticed something was off with the walls, his point of veiw was a bit different, somehow closer to the ground. He ignored the feeling, believing it was simply a side affect from waking at such an ungodly hour. When he was inches away from the door handle, it suddenly flew open and through the threshold a rather concerned, familiar-looking woman ran right by him. He couldn't remember her name or any past conversations, but that wasn't important at the moment. He had found the culprit.
"Who the hell-" He stopped short, all accusations caught in his throat. Or was it not his? The sound was unrecognizable as his own due to its higher, more feminine pitch. Frozen in shock, Romano noticed a deep blush form on the mysterious woman as she seemed to notice him standing there, and she quickly turned so that her back was facing him.
"So it happened to you too Lovi?" She asked, a worried tone seeping through her spanish accent.
Lovino Vargas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top