South Italy [Lovino Vargas]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

South Italy [Lovino Vargas]

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 9th June 2012, 12:38 pm

Character: South Italy (Romano)

Human Name: Lovino Vargas

Birthday: March 17, 1861

Personality: He tends to have a foul mouth, but that's only because he has a hard time expressing himself. He can get a bit jealous of his younger brother, North Italy, but he still loves him (though he would never admit it.) He also gets along with Spain, and even if it doesn't look it, cares about him because he raised him and looks to him for protection. He likes to take siestas, and eat tomatoes.

RP example: Romano stood by himself, looking out one of the windows in Spain's mansion. "that Bastard." he grumbled, purposely ignoring the growing clutter behind him. " He didn't tell me he was leaving. I mean, I would have punched him in the face if he woke me up from my siesta, but he could have left a note or whatever. He had better bring me back a whole wagon full of tomatoes!"
He walked back towards the bed and flopped down in defeat. But he got the weirdest feeling like he should look out the window again, so he peeked through his right eye rather lazily. His heart stopped. A tall character stood right at the glass, staring quite obviously at him.
He shot up from the bed and ran with the lightning speed of a scared Italian. After flying up the stairs, heart pounding, Romano searched for a place to hide.
Making his way to the front door, the blonde's smile widened, as now the chase had begun.

(I know profanities are not smiled upon, but I'm not sure if Romano could honestly survive without swearing at least a little bit, is that ok?)

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lovino's Character

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 9th June 2012, 12:39 pm

Not mine~

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top