England [Arthur Kirkland]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

England [Arthur Kirkland]

Post  Arthur Kirkland on 8th June 2012, 11:02 am

Human Name: Arthur Kirkland

Birthday: April 23

Personality:  England is a self-proclaimed gentleman, however he happens to be very sharp-tongued, sarcastic, and bitter. Arthur is a terrible cook which supposedly affected America's taste in food. Arthur was America's charge whilst the latter was growing up.  Arthur practices black magic which backfires or doesn't go as planned sometimes (Russia coming out of the ground). Arthur is also a violent when drunk and tells whatever is on his mind openly. He has messy blonde hair and green eyes.

RP Example:England walked into his empty-feeling house. He was very angry, because ONCE AGAIN, America had done something to stupid to mess with Arthur's head.
 "That bloody git...I raised him and he acts like he's greater than me...If it weren't for me, he probably wouldn't be where he is now!" The Briton said to himself.

He slung his bag down in the kitchen and walked to his living room. He didn't turn the TV on, didn't open a book, he just did nothing. His head was still hot from the chance meeting he had with the obnoxious American. His mind still raging, the Englishman turned to face the window next to him. Drip-drop, Drip-drop, pour. That's what the rain outside did. He watched it as it slid down the window and he felt himself calm a little bit...Only a little bit. But this reminded him....of then.

"'Don't you know I could never hurt you?!'"

He turned his head from the window quickly to get himself out of the flashback...

'What a terrible memory to have...' He thought to himself....

Extra:  He has rather bushy eyebrows which cause the other countries to occasionally call him "Eyebrows". He sees magical creatures such as Flying Mint Bunny, Tinker Bell, and possibly a magical talking penguin. (I realize my paragraph was a taaaad bit over 5 sentences. xP I got a little carried away. Also I write in more than one style and I wasn't sure which one to write. :p) 
Arthur Kirkland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: England [Arthur Kirkland]

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 8th June 2012, 1:40 pm

(Don't worry about it, 5 sentences is the minimum XD. I don't mind what writing style is used as long as it isn't in dialogue form *shivers* I just can't stand dialogue formatting for some reason)

Accepted

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top