Mathematics Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mathematics Class

Post  Marisol Carriedo Jones on 7th June 2012, 6:47 pm

(Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, Geometry, it's all taught here)

Admin

View user profile http://aroundtheworldrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mathematics Class

Post  Matthew Williams on 7th June 2012, 9:54 pm

"O-oh no I'm late!" Mathew dashed through the hallway to the Mathematics Room. His hair was a mess and his papers were all jumbled on his arms. "Damn you Kumajajikko san if you hadn't tried to use my homework as toilet paper i wouldn't be late for class." He looked at the silver watch on his arm (which had died 2 mins ago) and let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god I still have two min....." The Bell rings and Mathew goes into a panic. "What i thought i had two more min..ahh whatever i have to go faster." The class room was at the end of the hall. He grabbed the doorknob and opened the door and stood there panting and sweating. "I...I'm so sorry i'm late! please forgive me!....." The whole class turned and stared at him. When the teacher asked who he was and if he was in the right class he replied. "I'm Mathew I've been in your class for a while." He frowned as the teacher checked the role list and then finally told him to take his seat. Mathew sighed. "Yes sir." Mathew slowly walked over to his desk and sat down and opened his notebook to take note on the quadratic equations that were on the board. (( hope this is a good start? XD))
Matthew Williams

View user profile http://hetaroleplay.forumotion.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah K Jones on 8th June 2012, 8:45 am

Sarah was sitting in the back corner by the door, the one place the teachers always assigned her. Apparently they put her there and then forget about her. She gave a sigh and continued to listen to the dull voice of the teacher's instructions for today's class. Today it was more of quadratic equations, what fun~!

She leaned on her right arm and began to right the problems with her left. It was just another ordinary Maths class. Sarah began the problems when a blonde boy burst in. He was panting and looked frantic. Sarah was startled and fell off her chair. As he apologized, she got up, and heard some girls in the front of the class giggling. Sarah went bright with embarrassment.

The boy hurried to his seat, which was right in front of hers. She tapped his shoulder and whispered, "Excuse me, are you alright?" She wanted to make sure everything was ok.

[[OOC: Aww poor Canada! You did great, of course he'd get all the bad luck! XD]]
Sarah K Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Williams on 9th June 2012, 11:54 am

Mathew was taking notes when he felt someone poke his shoulder. He turned around and saw a cute girl. Her eyes were fill with concern when she asked him whether he was alright or not. "O-Oh I'll be alright...t-thanks for asking..you're the first one to actually care whether I was ok or not." He pauses and then looks up. "Actually...you're the only one who has e-ever actually noticed me" Mathew blushed a bit and then looked at the girl. Your name is Sarah Jones right? nice to meet you my name's Mathew Williams." The Canadian shifted in his seat resisting the urge to take her hand and kiss it in appreciation. His big brother had taught him that was the proper way to thank a pretty girl. He then ignoring his brothers words offered his hand to the girl to shake.
Matthew Williams

View user profile http://hetaroleplay.forumotion.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah K Jones on 11th June 2012, 4:29 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded as the boy got her name right, and introduced himself. Matthew Williams, huh? She thought to herself. She could've sworn she'd heard that name before, but she couldn't place where. His hand was starched out for a shake, she grinned and firmly took a shake. "Nice to meet you too Matthew~!" She was happy to meet such a nice guy, and not only that but he acknowledged her!

The teacher kept giving instructions without even a single notice of what was going on in the, in fact, the whole class was oblivious to Sarah and Matthew's conversation. "Well, we better get back to class work before the teacher gets mad." She nodded her head towards the teacher, he was now righting things on the board. Still, they could have a party back there with out him even noticing. It was a sad truth, but Sarah thought it was kind of funny.
Sarah K Jones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top